As part of their involvement in the 2017 GMA National Conference, CGE Golf are offering Australian golf club General Managers the opportunity to experience golf in China on a “famil” trip of a lifetime.
This famil trip, scheduled for 10th to 16th September 2017, will allow 5 – 10 managers to experience what has become an outstanding golf destination with a total of 12 world class courses and 2 x 5 star resorts.
Mission Hills will also introduce the opportunity for those clubs represented by their managers to become reciprocal partners with Mission Hills Golf Club. When GMs return to their respective clubs they will be able to announce financial benefits for their club members when such members stay and play at Mission Hills Shenzhen/Dongguan.
The FAM trip provides:
- Twin share accommodation in Deluxe dual Queen bed rooms.
- Full buffet breakfast every morning
- Greenfees for 4 rounds of golf, shared golf carts and individual caddies though caddy tips will be $30-$35 per round.
- Transfers as follows:
- 10th Sep – from Haikou International airport to Mission Hills Haikou,
- 13th Sep – from Mission Hills Haikou to Sheraton Shenzhou
- 16th Sep – from Sheraton Shenzhou to Haikou International airport
- Welcome dinner at each resort
- Golf as follows, subject to resorts final confirmation:
- 11th Sep – Stone Quarry
- 12th Sep – Blackstone
- 14th Sep – Dunes East
- 15th Sep– Dunes West
Participants will be required to arrange and pay for their own flights. Participants will need to arrive in Haikou on the 10th September and depart Haikou on the 16th September. CGE would be happy to advise flight options and introduce participants to CGE’s Flight Centre agent if help is needed.
The above land content price for this FAM trip would normally be around $2,400 per person.
To register your interest, please put together a brief submission as to why you (and your Club) should be selected to attend the famil. Submissions should be sent to GMA Executive Officer, John Stamp, at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Friday, 8th July 2017.
For more information on China Golf Experiences, visit their website – https://www.cgegolf.com.au/