GMASA, in conjunction with Deidre Albrighton (Albrighton Consulting), is offering a series of training session focusing on “Building a respectful workplace culture” dealing with Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying in your work environment.
As an employer, you should be aware of the legal risks associated with harassment and bullying and the steps that can be taken to minimise your potential liability.
The workshop will cover topics like:
- What is workplace bullying and harassment
- What is not workplace bullying and harassment
- How can workplace bullying occur?
- Impact of workplace bullying and harassment
- How can the risk of workplace bullying, and harassment be managed?
- Preventative measures including policy and procedures
- How to respond to workplace bullying and harassment
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Questions and Answers
All clubs need to undertake regular training around these topics and getting your key staff to attend whilst running the club can prove difficult. The purpose of these sessions is to allow you to manage your staff training and risk management requirements whilst ensuring you still have staff onsite.
If these sessions are popular and there is demand we will run more courses later in the year or in 2019.
Cost: only $60 per person including Morning tea and light lunch post meeting.
Numbers: limited to 20 attendees per session